de Stylish

Saturday 21 July 2012

Celebrating Ramadhan

Assalammualaikum W.B.T

Ahlan wa Sahlan ya Ramadhan.
Welcome back!!
It's seem like yesterday You left us.
Then You are here again. 
There's lots of best moments to recall back.
When I was fasting for the first time at 5 years old.
When I was so tiring to fitted by mom and dad for my Baju Raya.
When I was far away from my family, how I manage myself to get something for berbuka puasa.
When I was stuck in bad traffic jam to reach my hometown to celebrate Hari Raya.
And so many moments to list down here...but I'm afraid I wouldn't have enough space here...hehe
Hmm...well, the moments will remain forever.
** I wish I could have a chance to snap the picture for that moments to share here **

Happy Fasting and Be Good >_<





- deLLinastyLe -

2 comments:

AZLA said...

salam kenal, salam ramadlon
dan follow 2
pleas follow back,
terima kasih

ditnggu

Gadis Kampung said...

salam perkenalan..selamat menyambut ramadan al mubarak...